Digital Coordinator Job description
As digital coordinator you will be responsible for executing the daily needs and task of all things digital. This individual must love music, specifically hip hop, and industry relations are a plus. Your attention to detail and ability to problem solve quickly is essential. This position is full time, based in Atlanta. Digital Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Director of Digital Strategy.
- Content calendar management for e-mail marketing and YouTube, including copy
- Oversee website curation and maintenance
- Oversee Reach Records curated playlists
- Find and coordinate with digital influencers on behalf of the label
- Execute and pitch for playlisting placement at Spotify, Apple Music, etc
- Alongside with the Senior Director of Digital Strategy, handle the day to day communication with digital platforms, included but not limited to iTunes, Apple Music, Google, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, etc
- Tag, monetize and target all YouTube, Soundcloud, etc uploads
- Takedown of 3rd party content that doesn’t have the permission of Reach Records on YouTube, Soundcloud, etc
- Send weekly reporting to artist and management teams on stats for artist
- Execute on Digital Asset & File uploading, tagging, etc:
- Uploading all releases (Album, EP and Single) to our digital partners to be sold on digital platforms.
- Uploading all video content to our digital partners to be viewable, but not limited to YouTube, Vevo, etc.
- Manage and ensure all metadata for Reach Records is accurate
- Job description subject to change as the industry and digital landscape develop
How to Apply:
Submit your resume here and also include a cover letter that tells us about yourself.