Digital & Marketing Internship
We are offering a paid internship for Summer 2023 with our Digital & Marketing Team. This internship will run from May to September. Below are the requirements and description for the role. Please read through all of the description and apply if you think you meet the requirements.
- Must be able to relocate to Atlanta and be in person
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship
- Must have a reliable car for the duration of the internship (if interning in Atlanta)
- Must be available at least 24 hours per week
- Learn Marketing Operations for a Label
- Assist with developing Marketing Plans for releases
- Assist with marketing needs/tasks as they arise
- Assist with posting social media content
- Learn to communicate and engage on all social media platforms
- Learn to facilitate and see through social content requests
- Help maintain social content timelines/calendars
- Organize social media assets
- Learn how to deliver reports on social media accounts and campaigns
- Contribute social media strategy ideas for all platforms
- Offer and implement new strategies for our online communities
- Help maintain content calendar for email marketing and YouTube channels
- Learn to manage metadata and media assets and assist on music distribution to digital services (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc.)
- Learn to curate playlists and help manage Reach Records curated playlists
- Assist with YouTube channel optimization through tagging, targeting, etc.
- Learn about YouTube CMS and manage takedowns & monetization of user generated content
If you meet those requirements, please apply here. Due to the amount of applicants, not all will get a response back. If you are selected for an interview, you will get an email from Jobma with an interview link. If you do not get a response by April 28th, we have chosen to proceed with other applicants. Thank you for taking the time to apply. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All Comments 0