Summer 2017 Internships
We’re looking for interns!
For those who have a passion for marketing, design work, operations, or audio production, we’ve got internships available for you! Please review the description and requirements below for more information on the positions.
3-4 month internships available for Summer 2017 (May-Aug)
- All internships are unpaid Summer 2017
We offer two types of internships
- Business (Operations/Marketing)- Interns will be exposed to many aspects of the label including marketing, operations, bookkeeping, etc. This position is also looking for interns that have some talent in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator as well as videography and editing.
- Audio Production- Interns will mainly be assigned to the Audio Department, but will help as needed.
- Must be a student
- Must be able to receive course credit for internship
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship
- Must be based in Atlanta or able to relocate for the duration of the internship. (We do not provide any compensation for relocation)
- Must have a reliable car for duration of the internship
Additional Audio Internship Requirements:
- Solid foundation of engineering
- Knowledge of signal flow
- Pro Tools, Logic and Ableton experience
- Musical knowledge a plus
We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professionals in the music industry workplace and are eager to learn. We do not accept those who want to be rappers, singers, songwriters, producers, or any other artist related positions.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and one page cover letter (including why you want the position as well as your social media handles) to email@example.com.
For Summer 2017, the application deadline is March 24th.
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by March 31st we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.