The digital team at Reach Records gets to be hands on in the mission of changing the way people see the world through helping craft out release strategies and optimizing across all digital platforms. Working with Reach’s digital team means interacting with the artists, label, and DSPs and being involved with the newest features and technology in the music industry. This position reports directly to the VP of Digital Strategy. 2+ years of experience in digital distribution in the music industry is preferred.
- Manage new release uploads to all DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, etc.)
- Contribute to digital advertising, email, and SMS strategies (digital ad experience is not necessary but preferred)
- Communicate & collaborate with internal team as well as artists & managers on album campaigns
- Manage music & video catalog (new release uploads, metadata updates, etc.)
- Focus on artists & label optimization on all DSPs (including new release & emerging artist pitches)
- Collaborate with VP of Digital Strategy to maintain email marketing content calendar
- Oversee website curation & maintenance
- Oversee Reach Records curated playlists
- Manage YouTube CMS & CMS for applicable accounts (take down 3rd party content that doesn’t have the permission of Reach Records on YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Execute on digital asset & file uploading, tagging, etc.
- Upload all video content to our digital partners such as YouTube, VEVO, Apple Music, etc.
- Job description subject to change as the industry and digital landscape develop.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
All Comments 4
How much does this pay?
– Nov 11 2022
Am a rapper musician artist ( Gospels ) , I looked for a production label
– Nov 13 2022
I am interested in this position, however I would like to know how much this position would pay? I am assuming that this is a full time position as well.
– Nov 14 2022
Hi i have been enspired by the works this label peform am glady willing to join this platform am a uk rapper,songwriter
– Dec 14 2022