We’re looking for a Creative intern!
For those who have a passion for the music business or content creation we’ve got an internship available for you! The internship will run from September – December. Below are the requirements for the internship and descriptions.
- Must be in college and able to receive college credit
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to work virtually.
- Learn how to create video/social content for social media and marketing using Adobe programs (Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop)
- Learn how to edit music videos, promotional videos, and documentary-style videos
- Gain on-set experience for various forms of videos and films (music videos, documentary, promotional, etc
We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professionals in the music industry workplace and are eager to learn. We do not accept those who want to be rappers, singers, songwriters, producers, or any other artist related positions.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
Click this link to apply: Internship Fall 2020
The application deadline for Fall 2020 is August 20th.
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by August 21th we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.