We’re looking for interns!
For those who have a passion for marketing, operations, or audio production, we’ve got internships available. Please review the description and requirements below for more information on the positions.
3 month internships available for Fall 2015 (Aug-Dec)
- All internships are unpaid Fall 2015
- Applicants may be part time (20 hours) or full time (30-40 hours)
We offer two types of internships.
- Business (Operations/Marketing)- Interns will be exposed to many aspects of the label including marketing, operations, bookkeeping, etc.
- Audio Production- Interns will mainly be assigned to the audio department but will help as needed.
- Must be a full time student.
- Must be able to receive course credit for internship.
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship.
- Must be based in Atlanta or able to relocate for the duration of the internship. (We do not provide any compensation for relocation.)
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and one page cover letter (including why you want the position) to email@example.com
**Please note if you are applying for audio production.
For Fall 2015, the application deadline is July 15th
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by July 17th we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.