Spring 2018 Video Internship
We’re looking for a video intern!
For those who have a passion for filmmaking, video production, editing we’ve got an internship available for you! Please review the description and requirements below for more information on the position.
- 3-4 month full-time internship for Spring 2018 (Feb-May)
- $1,000 a month stipend
- Access to our professional camera & software, computer & gear
- Does not have to be a student
- Must have experience in Adobe Premiere (It would be a plus to have experience in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Animate)
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship
- Must be based in Atlanta or able to relocate for the duration of the internship. (We do not provide any compensation for relocation)
- Must have a reliable car for duration of the internship
- Must be able to provide work samples and/or portfolio
We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professionals in the music industry workplace and are eager to learn. We do not accept those who want to be rappers, singers, songwriters, producers, or any other artist related positions.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a link to past/current video work you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for the video internship is February 2nd.
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by February 10th we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.