As Creative Director at Reach Records you will be responsible for managing the design process for album packaging, merchandising (116 and artist), advertising and marketing collateral. You guide the development of visual campaigns for physical packaging, digital packages, merchandise, marketing collateral graphics, as well as publicity photo shoots. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Facilitate creative design meetings with artists to choose quality design direction and designers for-hire
- Maintain and develop a wide network of for-hire graphic designers, photographers, etc.
- Commission album creative and packaging design, and communicate with freelance designers
- Facilitate design production timelines and logistics through to completion
- Manage album packaging design (disc packaging design, disc artwork, liner notes, typography layout, logo placements, manufacturing labeling)
- Commission and direct photo shoots for packaging, artists press and publicity
- Shape design standards and create procedures to ensure design materials are bran appropriate
- Commission mock-ups for merchandise and prepare tech packs for manufacturing
- Commission design for Industry material (One sheets)
- Facilitate digital design requests, or delegate to for-hire designers where necessary
- Maintain and organize graphic design equipment and assets
- Maintain and organize graphic design budget
- Deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, Click Here.
All Comments 5
I would love to send a resume in and open up a dialogue. My background is merchandising, design, collegiate licensing, movie and television, and franchises. I am heavy on Creative Suite, legal, branding, and hitting KPIs.
– Nov 16 2019
Where can I send my resume?
– Nov 17 2019
I submitted my resume through Indeed. I graduate in a month with a marketing degree. I know I lack experience in some areas, but I know that I am more than capable of doing this job and doing it well. I hope to hear back from you soon.
– Nov 18 2019
Just posted my resume and application. I'm young and do not have a degree in marketing, but have the experience, background and skill set from working at a marketing agency as a content creator, videographer, photographer and designer.
– Dec 4 2019
Has this opportunity been filled? I want this job and I’m totally qualified. Holla 116 if you rep the truth. I’ve even called agents in NY to try to get my resume in front of your team. I can’t think of a better way to serve God.
– Mar 27 2020