Fall 2018 Internships
For those who have a passion for marketing, design, operations, or audio production, we’ve got internships available for you! Please review the description and requirements below for more information on the positions.
4 month internships available for Fall 2018 (Aug-Nov)
- All internships are unpaid Fall 2018
We offer three types of internship positions
- Business (Operations/Marketing) – Interns will be exposed to many aspects of the label including marketing, operations, bookkeeping, etc.
- Graphic Designer – Interns will be responsible in assisting the digital and marketing teams in creating email marketing campaigns, content creation for social assets as well as contributing to some video editing. This position requires experience in Photoshop and/or Illustrator and Final Cut.
- Audio Production – Interns will mainly be assigned to the Audio Department assisting with sessions and the day to day operations in the studio but will help as needed.
- Must be a student
- Must be able to receive course credit for internship
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship
- Must be based in Atlanta or able to relocate for the duration of the internship. (We do not provide any compensation for relocation)
- Must have a reliable car for duration of the internship
Additional Audio Internship Requirements:
- Solid foundation of engineering
- Knowledge of signal flow
- Solid Pro Tools experience
- Musical knowledge a plus
- Full-time/Flexible hours
We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professionals in the music industry workplace and are eager to learn. We do not accept those who want to be rappers, singers, songwriters, producers, or any other artist related positions.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and one page cover letter (including why you want the position as well as your social media handles) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for Fall 2018 is July 27th.
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by July 30th we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.