2016 Fall Internships
We’re looking for interns!
For those who have a passion for marketing, operations, or audio production, we’ve got internships available. Please review the description and requirements below for more information on the positions.
4-5 month internships available for Fall 2016 (Aug-Dec)
- All internships are unpaid Fall 2016
- Applicants may be part time (20 hours) or full time (30-40 hours)
We offer 3 types of internships.
- Business (Operations/Marketing)- Interns will be exposed to many aspects of the label including marketing, operations, bookkeeping, etc.
- Audio Production- Interns will mainly be assigned to the Audio Department, but will help as needed.
- Video Production- Interns will mainly be assigned to the Video Department, but will help as needed.
- Must be a student.
- Must be able to receive course credit for internship.
- Must provide your own laptop for the duration of the internship.
- Must be based in Atlanta or able to relocate for the duration of the internship. (We do not provide any compensation for relocation.)
- Must have a reliable car for duration of the internship.
Additional Audio Internship Requirements:
- Solid foundation of engineering
- Knowledge of signal flow
- Pro Tools
- Musical knowledge a plus
Additional Video Internship Requirements:
- + Must have a working knowledge of and experience with Premiere Pro
- + Must have your own computer to edit on
- + After Effects and 3D experience is a plus, but not required
We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professionals in the music industry workplace and really want to learn. We do not accept those who want to be rappers, singers, songwriters, producers, or any other music industry position.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and one page cover letter (including why you want the position as well as your social media handles) to email@example.com.
**Please note if you are applying for the audio or video internships.
For Fall 2016, the application deadline is June 24th.
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by June 30th we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.